Crown Land Sales
Synergy’s dedicated Crown land sales team has over 20 years’ experience in handling land sales across Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba).
We respect that Crown land sales are highly confidential and bidder identity must be protected. The processes we have in place ensure that client information is safeguarded at all times.
For your confidentiality, we have four names from which to choose when bidding at land sales:
- Synergy Land Services Ltd.
- Elk Run Resources Ltd.
- Buffalo Hill Resources Ltd.
- Cougar Creek Land Ltd.
We offer discounts to clients using our services for Alberta and Saskatchewan land sales, as both Provinces use ETS or IRIS to submit their bids.
- bid letter preparation
- hand-delivery of Manitoba land sale bids
- letter of authorization (LOA)
- Crown inquiries
- rental payments, on an as-requested basis
- client notifications
- competitive rates (discount for unsuccessful bids)
- no charge for LOA’s, Crown inquiries or transfers
- no charge for travel to British Columbia or Manitoba land sales