Senior Land Analyst/ Project Manager – Calgary, AB
Synergy Land Services Ltd. (Synergy) is pleased to offer an opportunity to join our busy team as a senior land analyst/project manager, in our Calgary office.
Synergy is dedicated to providing high-quality land and right-of-way services for projects ranging from large-scale pipeline, power transmission, transportation/infrastructure, telecommunications, upstream oil and gas, renewables, and mineral acquisition.
Job Responsibilities – Senior Land Analyst
- coaching and mentoring land analyst team members
- performing land title searches and registrations
- performing corporate title searches
- preparing requests for third-party agreements and consents
- preparing surface legal documents and other related documentation
- commissioning affidavits
- preparing Crown applications for disposition
- identifying interested parties according to provincial regulations
- performing self-audit of work output
Job Responsibilities – Project Manager
- developing and implementing project plan(s)
- leading a project team and coordinating project plan(s)
- attending client meetings and assisting with determination of project requirements
- managing project deliverables in line with project plan(s)
- monitoring project progress and performance and providing updates to clients and division manager
- recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
- submitting final packages to clients
- reviewing project invoices
- assisting the division manager with preparing RFP’s and project proposals
- preparation of project organization and communication charts
Job Responsibilities – Inclusive to both Roles
- strictly adhering to all Synergy policies and procedures
- participating in and strictly adhering to Synergy HSE policies and procedures
- staying current on relevant local affairs/news
- performing other duties as required
- 10+ years’ industry-related experience
- post-secondary education and/or diploma from accredited land program
- previous project management experience
- valid Commissioner for Oaths
- high level of integrity working with confidential documents and information
- in-depth knowledge and understanding of Canadian/provincial regulatory processes and of land systems
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- exceptional written and verbal communication
- acute attention to detail
- high proficiency in MS Office
- committed team player with the ability to work independently
- willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- superior problem solving skills
- exceptional multi-tasking, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- credibility as a respected and approachable leader
- ability to foster an environment of learning, growth and team work
- adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards
If you are looking for an opportunity to refine your professional skills and grow your career in the land industry, Synergy is the place for you.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Submit resumes to the attention of Human Resources via email: email@example.com.
Please refer to Job Posting code MAY2023SRLAANPM-CAL. Posting closes June 12, 2023.
Please view our website, www.synergyland.ca, for additional information in regards to services we provide.