Land Analyst – Intermediate To Senior – Calgary, AB
Synergy Land Services Ltd. (Synergy) is pleased to offer an opportunity to join our busy team as a senior land agent/project manager, in our Calgary office.
Synergy is dedicated to providing high-quality land and right-of-way services for projects ranging from large-scale pipeline, power transmission, transportation/infrastructure, telecommunications, upstream oil and gas, renewables, and mineral acquisition.
- coaching and mentoring junior analysts as required
- setting up new project files in database, enter updates and maintain project status
- performing land title, corporate searches and registrations
- preparing requests for third-party agreements and consents
- preparing surface legal documents and other related documentation
- commissioning affidavits
- preparing Crown applications for disposition
- identifying interested parties according to provincial regulations
- performing self-audit of work output
- strictly adhering to all Synergy policies and procedures
- participating in and strictly adhering to Synergy HSE policies and procedures
- staying current on relevant local affairs/news
- performing other duties as required
- Three (intermediate) to 10+ (senior) years’ industry-related experience
- diploma in Land Administration preferred
- valid Commissioner for Oaths
- intermediate to in-depth knowledge and understanding of Canadian/provincial regulatory processes and of land systems
- ability to learn new tasks quickly
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- committed team player with the ability to work independently
- ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, industry, and stakeholders
- exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards
- acute attention to detail
- high proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and standard applications (MS Office is an asset)
- proficiency using multiple land systems
If you are looking for an opportunity to refine your professional skills and grow your career in the land industry, Synergy is the place for you.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Submit resumes to the attention of Human Resources via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to Job Posting code SEPT2023LANANAINTSR-CAL. Posting closes October 13, 2023.
Please view our website, www.synergyland.ca, for additional information in regards to services we provide.