Land Analyst – Intermediate – Fort St. John, BC
Synergy Land Services Ltd. (Synergy) is pleased to offer an opportunity to join our busy team as an intermediate land analyst, in our Fort St. John office.
Synergy is dedicated to providing high-quality land and right-of-way services for projects ranging from large-scale pipeline, power transmission, transportation/infrastructure, telecommunications, upstream oil and gas, renewables, and mineral acquisition.
- coaching and mentoring junior analysts as required
- assisting Project Manager with project requirements and updates where required
- co-ordinating archaeology and environmental reports for application requirements where
- setting up new project files in database, entering updates and maintaining project status
- performing land title, corporate searches, and registrations
- preparing requests for third-party agreements and consents
- preparing surface legal documents and other related documentation
- commissioning affidavits
- preparing Crown applications for disposition
- identifying interested parties and determining impacted stakeholders according to provincial
- preparing and distributing RCNR & RHE project specific information according to project type
- preparing and distributing documentation for First Nation pre-engagement processes
- compiling all correspondence and prepare logs
- preparing third party requests and maintaining tracking line lists
- preparing/submitting registration documents
- preparing landowners agreements for acquisition
- preparing final land packages for project
- performing self-audit of work output
- strictly adhering to all Synergy policies and procedures
- participating in and strictly adhering to Synergy HSE policies and procedures
- staying current on relevant local affairs/news
- performing other duties as required
- two- three years of industry-related experience
- intermediate knowledge and understanding of Canadian/provincial regulatory processes and of
- land systems
- experience with iMapBC/ILRR/GATOR/LTSA/BCOnline required
- knowledge of all types of AMS and FLNRO applications
- ability to learn new tasks quickly
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- committed team player with the ability to work independently
- exceptional written and verbal communication
- adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards
- acute attention to detail
- high proficiency in MS Office
If you are looking for an opportunity to refine your professional skills and grow your career in the land industry, Synergy is the place for you.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Submit resumes to the attention of Human Resources via email: email@example.com.
Please refer to Job Posting code SEPT2023INTLANANA-FSJ. Posting closes October 13, 2023.
Please view our website, www.synergyland.ca, for additional information in regards to services we provide.