Land Agent – Intermediate To Senior – St. Albert, AB
Synergy Land Services Ltd. (Synergy) is pleased to offer an opportunity to join our busy team as a senior land agent/project manager, in our Calgary office.
Synergy is dedicated to providing high-quality land and right-of-way services for projects ranging from large-scale pipeline, power transmission, transportation/infrastructure, telecommunications, upstream oil and gas, renewables, and mineral acquisition.
- negotiating and acquiring land-use agreements with landowners, occupants, stakeholders
- conducting site reviews and assessments
- communicating and delivering project information to stakeholders
- understanding, responding to and anticipating client concerns, needs and requests, and maintaining commitments
- collaborating with others to formulate creative solutions for landowner problems, concerns and issues
- mentoring agent team members
- liaison between clients and stakeholders; communicating issues and concerns
- thorough documentation of all activities
- strictly adhering to all Synergy policies and procedures
- participating in and strictly adhering to Synergy HSE policies and procedures
- staying current on relevant local affairs/news
- performing other duties as required
- Three (intermediate) to 10+ (senior) years’ industry-related experience
- post-secondary education and/or diploma from accredited land program valid land agent
- valid Class 5 driver’s license
- valid Standard First Aid
- valid WHMIS training
- reliable vehicle for travel to and from stakeholder meetings
- valid Commissioner for Oaths
- high level of integrity working with confidential documents and information
- in-depth level knowledge and understanding of surface land legislation, regulations and of Canadian/provincial regulatory processes
- self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- committed team player with the ability to work independently
- adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards
- acute attention to detail
- high proficiency in MS Office
If you are looking for an opportunity to refine your professional skills and grow your career in the land industry, Synergy is the place for you.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Submit resumes to the attention of Human Resources via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to Job Posting code SEPT2023LANAGNINSR-STA. Posting closes October 13, 2023.
Please view our website, www.synergyland.ca, for additional information in regards to services we provide.